top of page

IRS Problems

Do you have IRS problems?

  • Contact us immediately if you have any correspondence or calls from IRS. We can sort through the matter for you and relieve you of that added stress. Cathy has years of IRS experience as she worked for IRS for 30 Years.  Call her now (618) 920-7864.


Want to check on your IRS account?

  • You can get various Form 1040-series transcript types online or by mail. If you need your prior year Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) to e-file, choose the tax return transcript type when making your request. To find out how much you owe or to verify your payment history, you can view your tax account.


Need to check you state account?

  • To see your Illinois information go here.

  • Need Missouri Information, here is the link


Need more specific help?

bottom of page